To be fit it is not only important to do exercise along with it proper diet is also important. One should be motivated and be disciplined and should have a healthy meal along with a proper exercise. Diet should be in a good quality as it is well said that Quantity is not important but quality is important.
Here are some tips for proper diet:
- Brown Bread or Wheat Bread (3 to 4 slice) with peanut butter + 2 to 3 egg white + Egg omelette (1 egg) or
- Milk (1 cup) + Whey protein (1 scoop) +Oatmeal (100 to 150 grams) + Banana (2 to 3 piece) + Few Almonds + Walnuts
- Mid Morning snacks
- Fruit (any fruit like Apple , Orange. 1 piece) + Green Tea (1 cup) + Multigrain Biscuit (2 to 3 piece)
- Wheat chapattis (2 to 3) or Brown Rice (150 grams) + Skinless Chicken / Fish (150 grams) + Mixed Vegetable about 1 bowl + Salad
- Mid afternoon snack
- Sprouts salad + few nuts
- 1 cup of Yogurt + 1 fruit + Steamed Chicken sandwich
- Brown rice (1 cup) / whole wheat chapatti + Fried Veggies + 1 small fish or skinless chicken.
- Bed Time
- 1 cup milk